The Kia K5 was the victor in its class and one of the three finalists for 2022 Canadian Car of the Year. It replaces the Optima four-entryway vehicle in Kia’s line-up and shows up with another plan featured by a drastically refreshed front end treatment, accessible tech highlights, for example, a 10.3″ touchscreen infotainment framework and 12.3″ advanced instrument bunch, and accessible warmed and ventilated front seats and warmed back seats. AJAC individuals chose the K5 as the champ in its classification by scoring it most noteworthy in ride solace, outside styling, wellbeing elements, and freight convenience.
Engine, Transmission, and Performance
Most of the all new Kia K5 2022 Models are powered by a 180-hp turbocharged 1.6-liter four-cylinder that helps it to reach 60mph speed in just 7.0 seconds. Engine of K5 is paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission. This car standard models runs on front wheel drive although buyers can choose four wheel drive option but not available in all models. The all new K5 has been introduced with larger 19-inch rims that supports wider tyres. Also bigger brakes and unique suspension tune are included in it too.
Safety and Driver-Assistance Features
- Standard forward-collision warning
- Automated emergency braking
- Standard lane-departure warning and lane-keeping assist
- Blind-spot monitor
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Along with this buyers of this all new K5 choose from standard and optional driver assistance features for better safety and performance.
Interior and Inside Features
- Ambient interior lighting on the dash and doors
- Panoramic sunroof
- Wireless charging pad included
- Heated and ventilated fronts seats
- Left foot and floor-hinged accelerator
- Trunk has plenty of space for luggage
- Generous legroom
- 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- 10.3-inch touchscreen is standard starting on the GT-Line
- 12-speaker Bose audio system
- Power-adjustable front passenger seat
- Heated steering wheel
- Simulated leather upholstery
Kia K5 Models in 2022
The all new 2022 K5 Sedan has been introduced in market in 5 trim models: LX, LXS, GT-Line, EX and GT. It comes with Driver attention warning (issues an alert if sensors determine you are becoming fatigued).
Kia K5 2022 GT model comes with 290-hp turbocharged 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine which is paired with an 8 speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. This model offer sporty front seats to its buyers.
Additionally accessible in the 2021 K5 is Kia’s set-up of Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems, with Forward Collision Warning, Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist, Blind-Spot Collision Avoidance Assist, Driver Attention Warning, and Lane-Following Assist as standard, with accessible Forward Collision Avoidance Assist.